Welcome to Our Online Reservation Platform . In this document you will find all the useful information about our online reservation system along with our terms & conditions. These terms & conditions are bonding between whoever shall access our product via the Online Reservation System, XML and/or traditional manual booking methods.
This platform reserves the right to change and modify these terms and conditions at any time to update of new rules.
- IHB booking engine can be used solely for the individual customers up to 9 people. The reservation offers to allocate in single, double, triple, or quadruple rooms or for a maximum of five people sorted out into single rooms.
- Hotel rates are per room per night and based on single, double, triple and quadruple occupancy as is applicable.
- Hotel has the right to cancel bookings made for more than 9 pax from the same agent and similar dates or to modify rates and booking conditions.
- During fair periods or specific events the maximum number of pax rule doesn’t apply and hotel has the right to cancel, modify rates and booking conditions after the confirmation.
- IHB does not accept abuses of the system. The reservations are accepted from IHB platform; on the basis of “Good Faith”; it will not be permitted to hold spaces from successively reselling, resulting in cancellation. Any misconduct as mentioned earlier, is considered as “Breach of Contract” and may result in the complete termination of CLIENT’s account, and will allow IHB platform the freedom of cancelling any booking and ending the contract in use.
- It is not acceptable to use IHB system for solely price comparison. If no booking has been made within a period of one (1) month consecutively, IHB sales team is allowed to end the contract in use and block CLIENT access.
- All of the information (written or in images) presented on the website are exclusive for use of This Platform. and they cannot be copied, printed or spread to a third party if not upon authorization of the same.
- All of the information notes on the hotels and pictures are accurate; nevertheless IHB cannot be held responsible in any ways if sometimes the results are inaccurate or incomplete.
- For CLIENT protection, IHB reservation platform will not accept direct communications with CLIENT’s CLIENTs by phone, or e-mail or any other ways. It will be IHB’s responsibility to immediately inform the CLIENT if this occurs.
- The CLIENT will be totally responsible for the payment of the bookings implemented through our website.
- It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to enter the correct email address when signing up to IHB registration application. Since this email address will be used for all communications regarding bookings made through the system, it is the agency’s responsibility to provide the correct email address.
- IHB reservation system cannot guarantee the actual bedding type in the room or any special request like non-smoking room or high floor. IHB Sales team will forward such requests to the hotel but it will be subject to the availability of the hotel at the time of the arrival.
- In most hotels, NO additional bedding is provided for a child where the accommodation of the child is free or at a reduced price, sharing twin/double room with adults and breakfast may be charged for child on departure.
- CLIENTs are not allowed to make a duplicate bookings or spam the reservations with fake names, therein IHB will not take responsibility if provider/hotel release the room or cancel the reservations.
- Every single name in the reservation shall be real names because most hoteliers keep the right to use any of the passengers as the leader so for few number of hotels/providers unlike the most there is no guarantee that the leader name in the system would be the leader name in the hotel reservation system.
- In the unlikely event that the hotel, provider or even IHB has to make a major change or alteration to CLIENT’s booking, IHB will offer CLIENT:
- The option of accepting the change;
- Purchasing alternative arrangements of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the alternative is less expensive than the original Arrangements, the difference will be refunded to the CLIENT.
- If IHB is unable to offer the CLIENT a suitable alternative, the process of canceling the booking and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to IHB related to the impacted booking will be started immediately.
- Contracts with hotels are based on IHB suppliers selling to the FIT market. Should any reservation be found to be a GIT CLIENT, the hotel/service provider has every right to waive the supplier’s booking and charge the guest direct at the full rack rate. IHB cannot accept any responsibility if the CLIENT has a GIT rate agreement with the particular hotel/chain, and the hotel/service provider refuses to honor mentioned booking.
- A family plan will apply only if stated in the tariff. In order to apply, ages have to be provided when booking destinations where applicable.
Star Ratings & Accommodation Types
- The hotel’s classification in stars mentioned in IHB system is the one stated by the hotel itself and it is possible to be changed at any time. IHB system aims only to give general information and cannot be held responsible for either the star rating or the hotel’s
- Each supplier undertakes its own categorization of properties, which represents IHB’s view as to relative quality. These may differ from those
- Furthermore, the application of star ratings may vary in quality from country to country and should not be relied upon alone to indicate the quality of the
- The type and size of rooms provided by a hotel (such as single or double) may also vary from country to country. It is up to the CLIENT to independently check that the type of accommodation and services provided by each hotel meets the needs of the CLIENT. An example of each room type is outlined below and these are guidelines
- Twin room: Accommodation for two adults in a room with two Bed sizes for this room type is usually “twin” in European hotels and “queen” in North America.
- Double room: Accommodation for two adults in a room with one bed or sometimes two beds made up as
- Single room: Accommodation for one adult in a room with one bed.
- Double/Twin room: for sole use Accommodation for one adult in a room with one or two This room type is suitable for accommodating one person only.
- Triple room: Accommodation for three adults in a room with two or three Bed sizes and arrangements may vary. A Triple room does not guarantee three separate beds. This may include a rollaway bed.
- Quad room: Accommodation for four adults in a room with two, three or four This may include rollaway beds. The arrangement of beds may vary considerably.
- Double/Twin + 1 child Twin or Double room (based on 2 full-paying passengers) with an extra bed or rollaway suitable for a child ages & rates as per details on IHB Online Booking
- Double/Twin + 2 children Twin or Double room (are priced based on 3 full-paying passengers) with extra beds or rollaway beds suitable for children ages & rates as per details on IHB Online Booking System.
- Cot/cradle or crib: This service is on request and suitable for a child under the age of 2 years; a charge may be made locally by the
- Disable room facilities are subject to availability and should always be on Child Policy where applicable, child discounts apply to the first child sharing ONLY. An additional child sharing is charged at the adult rate.
- ROOM TYPE (2 BEDS): This room rate includes bedding for 2 people regardless of the Room Type e.g. Double Standard (2 Beds) which refers to a Queen or King-Size Bed and accommodates 2 persons. This room type does not mean that there are 2 beds in the room.
- Please note: UK ONLY- Infants and children are not permitted under any circumstances to share a bed with an
- Where child sharing is free of charge, child breakfast is not included.
- The prices are final at the time of confirmation. The booking will be finalized for the total amount confirmed on the system.
- Rates are confidential and must not be disclosed or used in negotiations with a hotel/supplier or third party.
- We reserve the right to amend all rates quoted in the event of any changes in Government taxes. Any such charges will affect new and existing bookings for passengers who have yet to stay at the hotel or utilize the service booked.
- At certain time, bookings may have a price confirmed which is higher than the rate we publish and even the normal rack rate. This is usually due to a hotel charging because of a difficult or busy periods (E.G. Trade Fairs & Sporting Events) In this case the rate on the booking confirmation will supersede the normal rate published.
- Hotel has all rights to do anything to the reservation, such as release, cancel, change the rate,… In any cases if hotel apply new rates to existing booking, IHB will inform the client and clients can either accept the new rate or cancel the reservation FOC.
- The rates displayed on this system are valid for leisure use only. If the client of the agency is not travelling for leisure purposes and if it becomes known Our sales team cannot be held responsible if the hotel charges at the rack rate or higher rate than original booking.
- In the rates that are displayed in the system tourist, local or city taxes may not be included. City tax information might be displayed on the remarks part in the voucher but not always. If you are not sure please contact our Sales team for More information…
- When the nationality of the client is entered while making a search the agency confirms that the nationality of the passport of the client is entered. The rates displayed after the search results will be for the nationality entered during the search so any incorrect nationality entered may cause financial loss. Our reservation system cannot be held responsible for such financial loss.
Extra Charges Made by the Hotel
- Our System has no responsibility for the extra charges such as parking fees, mini fridge, safety box, television remote, sauna swimming pool use etc. Such charges should be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
- Our Reservation team tries hard to inform the clients about the supplements such as gala dinners or compulsory dinners during festive seasons but cannot be held responsible for such supplements implemented by the hotel.
- During fair periods, Exhibitions, Sporting Events etc. our prices may be closer to those rack rates of the hotels. We advise informing the client that the price paid may sometimes be higher than that portrayed by the hotel, to avoid dispute.
- Should any such date periods change or new rates apply these will be confirmed at time of booking and invoiced at the applicable rate. You must therefore check with your client to pay the increased price. If not you should cancel or amend the booking.
- Occasionally you may be asked for the prepayment of the entire stay. If such prepayment should not reach us within the dates discussed, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without issuing further warnings.
- Some hotels may stipulate that bookings during Fair periods or high season are for a minimum stay. Once accepting the booking you will be liable for all the nights whereby no refund will be given. If cancelling or departing earlier full charges will apply.
- Rooms may not be held for these periods in fictitious names. In this case non-arrival charges may be incurred.
- Trade Fairs/Special Events bookings must not be made with fictitious names for you to hold space. Hotels/Providers might reject bookings made with abbreviations like TBA, TBD or something like these. During fair periods some hotels does not accept bookings for more than 3 rooms for the same period so after making the booking you will be informed accordingly.
Emission of Hotel Vouchers
- The system permits you to issue vouchers relative to your reservations: they could be personalized with your company logo. In any case where the system makes errors, Our Reservation. will hold itself responsible.You may continue to issue your vouchers keeping details unchanged from that issued automatically by the system, mentioning the supplier’s name that will provide the payment for the room. All the payments for extras are to be collected from the client.
- In case of a “no show” or “cancellation” an invoice will be issued for the amount displayed in the cancellation policy at the time of booking. Amount can be up to 100% depending of hotel/supplier terms.
- Due to most restricted rule, No-show time starts from 0:00 am on check-in date, and no-show is will be applied to cancellation on the check-in date and onward.
- Any late check-in request must arrange with the hoteliers, Otherwise P&M Group is not responsible to hold the reservations or rooms without any prior notice which is mandatory to inform by client.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Cancellations / modifications required after your reservation has been locked (after passed cancellation deadline) must be made in writing and send by email to us, and then you should wait for our reply back regarding your pending fees. We do not make any changes or cancel your booking before acceptance email.
- The reservations must be cancelled directly on the website and they will usually have the terms of cancellation show in the reservation. The acknowledgment in return will be the confirmation of cancellation, and it will be taken as the date & time for the cancellation. The client is liable to pursue the acknowledgment.
- At the time of booking the real name of passenger has to be properly noted. Hotels might refuse any change of name and our reservation system can’t be held responsible. This can happen in any hotel but especially for US hotels in some cases, name changes are not allowed. In such cases the booking may need to be cancelled and re-booked if there is still space available. If the hotel rates had changed then the new rates will apply.
- We do not guarantee at all for any name change at any hotels or any countries. We highly recommend to use the original name for reservations .
- In modify cases, Suppliers or third parties following their own rules and conditions which may different than Hotels and Airlines that you already accepted before at booking creation time and will follow the same rules as well .
- Cancellations after the deadline will results in an invoice for the amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- The client or the customers clients are not allowed to cancel or amend directly with the hotel. Any cancellations or amendments made directly with the hotel are not considered valid. The client should make all the cancellations or amendments and/or early check outs with our sales team authorization using the online system or through email.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Any amendments or cancellations of bookings must be done via us and NOT the hotel/travel suppliers themselves. Should you fail to do so, full charges will apply for the services booked through us, and regardless of your dealings with the hotels/service providers directly.
- Any dealing between passengers and hotelier will check and review by IHB and this process will accept once we received any written on official hotels’ letterhead or email from related department of hotel. ( Otherwise IHB will not follow the case .)
- During particular periods (world fairs, congress or events), the terms of cancellation could be different from those standard. Pay attention to those unusual cases.
- Any amendment is on request and is not guaranteed.
- In some cases a decrease number of a night still can increase the overall booking price. The reason is there might be a promotion happening when the original booking is made and that promotion may not be valid anymore.
- Admin fee will be applied for all flights’ amendment such as reissue, change date, change time and change route, hence client will be charged 27 USD per passenger for any amendment.
- Any cancellation for air tickets ( if possible by airline rules ) 30 usd fee may applied by IHB . This fee is completely different than airline rules or cancellation charges.
- VOID, some tickets can be void in 30 min while the VOID window is still open, You may request to our sales team to VOID the ticket in that period. Kindly note: the service fee for VOID is 30$ for per pax and we can only apply for ticket-under issuance and ticketed reservation if they support the VOID policy.
- WAIVE request approval is totally up to hotel and after they printed an official letter for the waive, supplier and service provider need to confirm it as well, in case if provider rejected the waive we could not be carrying out your request.
Kindy note: Waive can be rejected due to contractual agreement between Hotel, Provider, Local DMCs.
- You may charge 15$ as a service fee for hotel amendment, such as change name, change date and change room type ( If Possible to Amend The Reservation ) in some cases according to the supplier’s rules and policy, and due to dynamic inventory the fare difference for any changes would be added to total amount as well. ( IHB will inform to the client before make any action and it need mandatory acceptance by client . This fee is completely different than Hotel rules or amend charges.)
- In cases where the hotel booked is closed, overbooked or has maintenance problems and cannot provide the rooms booked, Our Reservation platform is responsible for providing an alternate with the similar category of the original hotel.
- Our Reservation system cannot be held responsible for the losses for the reallocation as it is beyond the control of our platform.
- Our Sales team will always try to provide a better alternative and /or compensation whenever possible but better alternative and/or compensation are not contractual in case of book out.
Do not book another reservation in case of pending
- This status happening some times when the its last room at hotels / last seat on flight, price / fare revising or non updated data by channel manager .
- Please be informed that for PENDING reservation, you should wait for updated status at least for 30 to 45 minutes, in meanwhile one of our agent will check that reservation we will confirm it for you, to avoid any duplicate reservation or penalty charges do not take action and try to get a new one.
If the reservation got rejected, you will be able to rebook it
- KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CASE THAT YOU DENIED OF ABOVE PROCEDURES FOR PENDING BOOKINGS AND IN CASE OF DUPLICATE RESERVATION, YOU / YOUR CLIENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE ABOUT THE FOLLOWING CASES..
- A booking is confirmed only when its status stated as confirmed.
Kindly note: It takes 48 hours to check the availability for On-Request booking and there is no guarantee to have it confirmed.
- In no circumstance may someone disclose the prices, terms and conditions published on our website, if it doesn’t personally apply to your company. We reserve the right to interrupt every work relationship, with consequences of the cancellation based on your practices, if we should recognize a misuse as such.
- In case of Emergency or if you have problem at the hotel/transfer the agency or the end customer has to call to Emergency Phone number on their Voucher’s or Call to their Agent. Please take note we will NOT CONSIDER any complain/refund if Customer do not call or do not get any slip from hotel’s in case of problems with our services.
- In a case of disputes or protests, the complaint should come to us written in the best way possible within Fifteen days of the last day of the occupancy and only if the agency or the end customer previously called the our emergency phone at the time of problem. After this deadline nothing else will be taken into consideration.
- If the client leaves the hotel before the check-out date, an invoice will be issued for the full stay and if the hotel confirms a reduction, it will be our responsibility to issue a credit note for the amount to refund. It is compulsory for the client before leaving the hotel to ask for a written declaration that states the exact date in which the stay was terminated and it’s availability to carry out the refund from the hotel. This document should be presented to our sales team in order to get the refund for the unused nights.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved at the hotel must be notified to our sales team with a document taken by the hotel proving that the hotel acknowledges the problem.
- Our sales team will get back to you between 5-30 working days depending upon the nature of your query.
Hotel Information & Facilities
- Our support team works very hard to provide the most updated and correct hotel information but because of reasons beyond our control we cannot be held responsible for the hotel information, pictures and facilities of the hotel displayed on the website. Please do not hesitate to contact us or the hotel if any facility or a feature is important to you. Otherwise our reservation system again cannot be held responsible.
Room format in Hotel reservation
3 ADLs Double Deluxe room King bed Continental Breakfast (2beds) balcony , non smoke , ….
Refers to total guest can be accommodated in room + meals for all
Refers to room type such as size and bed allocation for your guest
refers to room category and design
Refers to your Bed type
All other details are supplementary information.
For example : (2 bed) means , room includes bed for 2 persons. not 2 separate beds.
Note: Remark will overrule the above format.
Booking of air tickets
- All booking requisitions shall contain clear, accurate and specific information required for issuing correct tickets and in the format as prescribed by P & M Travel Technology from time to time.
- Tickets once issued shall be conclusive, final and binding on the customer as regards the details contained therein unless any discrepancy in the particulars is reported by customer to IHB within the same working day of its issuance. The tickets are subject to availability and also subject to the rules as framed by the concerned airlines.It is the obligation of the customer to notify IHB of any changes in their designated representatives and IHB will not be liable for any bookings made by unauthorized persons.
By presentation of any information for booking, customer warrants:
- That all statements of fact contained therein are true and complete and accurate.
- It has satisfied itself about the passenger’s credentials based on the documentary evidence. That customer has complied with all applicable laws.
- Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any airline with whom customer elects to deal. Unless otherwise stated in the fare rules, all fares are “non-refundable”, “non-transferable” and non-assignable” and cannot be changed once purchased. Customer is responsible for ensuring that it abides by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any airline with whom customer elects to deal, including terms and conditions of purchase set forth in an air carrier’s fare rules or contract of carriage.
- Ticket orders must be placed on platform or by email as reply to the quote email with clear indication of price quoted & accepted and the itinerary to be ticketed.
- IHB will not issue airline tickets unless directed by authorized representatives of the customer. P & M Travel Technology may, but shall not be required to request that such direction be received in writing prior to the issuance or cancellation of any airline tickets or making any modifications thereto. E-tickets will be dispatched electronically without additional charge.
- IHB will ticket if the booking is within deadline or if the itinerary can be rebooked. IHB will revert back within 3 hours if the ticket order cannot be executed.
- Customer will be notified promptly if its fare cannot be ticketed and in most cases an alternative may be offered depending upon feasibility. If customer declines the alternative, it will not be charged. It is customers responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available for any air ticket purchased.
- On rare occasions, customer may receive a flight confirmation, but the airline may not accept the request to issue a ticket. In this event, IHB will email customer a rejection email without being liable or responsible for such rejection. It shall be the sole responsibility of customer to give the correct latest address/email id. In the event of communication via email, customer will not be charged for such notification.
- If customer agrees to a wait listed PNR, the PNR is not confirmed and may be cancelled. Once confirmed, customer will be notified of the final price. Customer is responsible to provide all information with respect to flight schedule changes to the traveler, whether or not listed on PNR’s. In the event the flight schedule change is not indicated on the PNR, IHB will use its best efforts to notify customer of any flight schedule changes. IHB upon customer’s request will use its best efforts to accommodate traveler requested changes in the flight schedule. Any costs in this regard will be borne by the customer.
- IHB reserves the right to refuse issuing the tickets while the flight departure time is less than 240 minutes.
- in very rare circumstances the ticket cannot be issued and IHB will refund the money with full amount. our sales team will inform you in less than 45 minutes after you reconfirmed you bookings.
- The Buyers will inform that passenger may Check-In and print boarding pass up to 6 hours before flight departure specially for Low Cost Carriers in advance. IHB is not responsible for those passengers who forgot to do the mandatory online check-in before their departure in case of any extra charges by airline.